Com tecnologia do Blogger.

segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

Monster Pose Pack + List


Everytime I play with my sims I think “uau, sims have such a peaceful life…” and it gets me bored sometimes, that´s why I like to do different things for them, this time I made a Monster Pose Pack for their moonlight walks at the abandoned park :-P They just need a little more excitement in their lifes, and I´m glad I did something about it, now I want to share it with you guys.
Have fun with my Monster Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº

Before downloading this content make sure you have everything needed for these poses to appear correctly in the game, read the INSTRUCTIONS.







Download Monster Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº

7 comentários:

  1. This is so great. You did an amazing job; she actually looks scared and the morphing the body for the monster was a great idea.

    I hope to see some more like this from you; these are the most creative poses I've seen in a long time.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Well, thank you so much :-)
      I´m so happy to know you like my work, really, thanks

      Eliminar
  2. These the most original poses I've seen yet for Sims 3! Thanks so much, you did a wonderful job with these :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are so unique! I love them they are the first of their kind! :) Hopefully you'll start a new trend of pose.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you all, I´m really happy to hear your feedbacks :-D

    ResponderEliminar