Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2012

Picture This! Contest and new ideas...

I decided to enter the picture this contest in Mod The Sims a few days ago, my eyes were not on the prize, but I thought it would be nice to win something for a change. So I got my brain working, googled several anime pictures and tried to make a composition out of 6 or 7. I had some very nice ideas, but I could only use two of them and the other contestants were actually PRETTY GOOD. I downloaded a lot of stuff I didn´t need, spent hours thinking about the perfect sims and the perfect scenery for each song title and by the end, I managed to choose two of my drawings as the winning couple:

mermaid
monster














Yesterday I start creating the poses I needed for the scenes and I had a brilliant idea: I decided this week´s pose pack would be about Mermaids (or if you don´t have one, Nymphs).
I already submitted my pack to Mod The Sims so in a couple of days it will be available for download. Be prepared…next time will be about night creatures…

Here you have the final stage of the pictures, they actually came out  interesting...

mermaid

monster




4 comentários:

  1. I love that bottom one (the monster)! That'll be great for stories. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks :-) I´m almost finished with this monster pose pack.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that pose that you used in the mermaid pic! Where did you get that pose, is it one of yours? I also like both of your entires. Good job.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks! Yes, you can find it in the Mermaids & Nymphs pose pack (scroll the page up and search for it in the left side of the blog). Thank you, I actually ended up using two pictures of mermaids instead of this one with the monster, oh well :-P

    ResponderEliminar