Com tecnologia do Blogger.

domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2015

Mermaid Tail for Infants


Hey guys, if you have been checking my tumblr then you know Ive been working on something I thought EA missed: mermaid tails for infants.
So yhea, its finally done and ready to be downloaded by hundreds of fantasy addicteds like myself :-)
Please read the notes > before < download the content and have fun!

(click on the pictures to see them in full size and high quality)




0o NOTES o0

-You have 2 files inside each download: you have a mod for invisible feet, and you have the mermaid tail for toddlers/ children (you can download one or both ages, but you HAVE to install the invisible feet to make the tails work properly)

- Children and toddlers with the mermaid tail wont have the same actions as real mermaids in the game, because these are just clothing and they wont turn your sims into real mermaids. For example, these tails are just like normal shorts that you have available for children, they dont have anything "magical about them"

- You need the Island Paradise EP to use these, sorry  (although Im not sure if it might work or not with the base game only, if somebody try, let me know please)

- You may recolor/modify the mesh and textures, but please ask me first and give me credit 
- The tail is recolorable, and you have only one mesh for female/male


>>>>

 (and follow me on tumblr to check other of my updates)
Happy simming :)




4 comentários:

  1. This is super! I don't care if it doesn't work like IP mermaids. I'm glad that I can take pictures of a full mermaid family now!
    And even if I haven't commented much (cuz I'm just so lazy) I'm going to randomly say that I love your creations so much, you have such unique taste and often they make me laugh (in a good way, and being impressed)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh bee thank you so much :-D you just made my day! <3 I´m so glad to hear that

    ResponderEliminar