Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 27 de abril de 2012

Future projects...

Hey there, I just felt like stopping by and tell you a bit about my future projects :-P
So right now I´m working on a pose pack inspired by some pictures of Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, besides that I just finished another pack last week inspired by The Rule of Rose (I wanted to do something with those annoying little Imps). I´m also gathering some drawings about the insane children from Alice the madness returns like I said I would. I still have some old pose packs to upload but I need to re-make some poses and that´s something I really don´t like to do, so I´m trying to find some inspiration...oh and I also have some picts to start my first "romance" pack uuhhuuh! Well and that´s it, hope you guys like the results when you see it :-)

2 comentários: