Com tecnologia do Blogger.

terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2014

Grown Kids Pose Pack

HO h0 Ho!!
Christmas is really really near and finally I´m going to release my official gift to you:
20 poses specially designed for children ^_^
This pose pack is not like the ones you usually find around for children, I wanted my models to pretend they were grown-ups even though they were actually between 5-8 years old. I wanted poses that were not so natural and cute and funny. I wanted something serious that would make me think "haha look at this kid, she´s still learning how to talk and she´s already pretending she´s a top model or something".
So here you have, have fun with it :)

(click on the pictures to see them in full size)


Download Grown Kids 
Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº

(and follow me on tumblr for more ;-)

3 comentários:

  1. Не все позы из представленных здесь мне нравятся, если честно... Но кое-какие из ваших поз очень даже симпатичные! Ради них я и возьму этот набор.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like these set of poses. Especially if it's made for kids, keep doing what you love!

    ResponderEliminar