Com tecnologia do Blogger.

segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

Passion Model pose pack


This is my first "modelling" pose pack, I usually create poses for stories. These are individual poses that I created for my own photoshoots and I decided to share with you in a single pack :-) hope you like it.
By the way from now on it will be easy for you to check all of my poses!
Select “Downloads” > “Quick link to Poses” and then just click on the pose pack you want to see!
Or you can click directly in the “Poses” section in the header and have a full look at all my poses.


ºNOTESº
You can use these poses with teens, young adults, adults, and elders. (and children if you want them to be disfigured)
You can use these poses for women or/and men
Press ALT to freely move the sims around, and "moveobjects true/on" cheat to pick them up.

ºCCº
- High waist jeans by Keliet at Sims Pendly


Download Passion Model pose pack


4 comentários: